Need a Hearing Test?
you’re not alone!
Hearing loss is extremely common in today’s society (almost 48 million Americans suffer from some degree of loss) and can stem from several root causes, such as:
- Prolonged exposure to loud sounds
- Even something as simple as over-the-counter medications
Letting this condition go on for too long without a proper hearing evaluation can have serious health hazards as untreated hearing loss has been linked to:
- Cognitive decline and dementia
- Balance issues (increased risk of falling)
- Depression through social isolation
- Worsening of your hearing condition